School Council Meeting
Dear Fellow Parents,
November 25 we will be having a School Council meeting. It will be hosted on Microsoft Teams (see link below). We encourage you to join us by logging into this sight around 5:50, to help us ensure we start our meeting on time.
We hope to see you there.
- What: Battalion Park School Council Meeting
- When: Wednesday November 25, 2020 at 6:00pm
- Where: Microsoft Teams meeting
- Join on your computer or mobile app
- Click here to join the meeting
- Why?: Battalion Park School Council meetings provide an opportunity for members of the school community to provide input in decisions that impact the school and the students’ learning success!
***Please visit our BPS Council website to review the minutes from the last Council meeting, to see the monthly financials and the agenda for the upcoming meeting.
On the Agenda:
- Grade 5 & 6 teachers and physical education presentations
- Virtual Field Trips
- Table Discussion – Season of Giving options
- BPS Apparel
Jessica Moran, School Council Chairperson
Kelly VanSluys, School Council Vice-Chairperson