Mission Statement for the Battalion Park School Council and Signal Hill School Enhancement Society The Battalion Park School Council and the Signal Hill School Enhancement Society are committed to working together to support the goals of Battalion Park School. Our membership facilitates this by engaging our school community in promoting student leadership, academic and personal achievement, and active citizenship.
BPSC Three Year Plan The Battalion Park School Council has come together to work on 3 goals over the next three years starting in 2019. You can read all about them here.
Council Agenda and Meeting Minutes You can check out all our BPSC Meeting Info here. To see when the next School Council Meeting will be, please check out our calendar Battalion Park School Calendar and search for School Council Meeting.
The following people are your 2019 Battalion Park School Council Members. Please use the contact form below if you wish to contact one of us.
- Chair: Jessica Moran
- Vice-Chair: Kelly van Sluys
- Key Communicator: Maria Ivanovic
- Secretary: Zeyad Al-Ssalmani
- Treasurer: Kristi & Brian McKinnon
- Volunteer Coordinator: Lauren Savoie
- Student Council Liaison and Teacher Representative: Holly Moir
- Parent Engagement: Sally Marshall
- Fundraising: Wendy Karl & Nichola Smith
For Fun Lunch contacts, please visit Fun Lunch
OPEN POSITIONS We are looking for some individuals to help us with the following open positions. If you can help us out, please contact us using the form to the right or by coming to a committee meeting.
- Treasurer – Opening June 2021
- School Engagement – social and BPS community building events planning
- Student Engagement – program/event/presentation planning to encourage student academic engagement
- SHSES President (2021)
- SHSES Treasurer