Hello Hawk Families!
Welcome to our fundraising page. There are many ways you can contribute to our school’s success and make a difference in our school and for our students. Volunteering your time and participating in our fundraising campaigns are two wonderful ways to support our students. The school also welcomes cash and in-kind donations. We appreciate all support, including lending your expertise or technical knowledge.
There are several businesses with whom we have a mutually beneficial relationship. These are businesses that support Battalion Park School when customers either select us or mention our name upon purchase.
Cobs – Aspen Landing and Westhills locations
- When you purchase their delicious, fresh baked goods simply tell them you are supporting Battalion Park School and they will put 5% of your purchase towards our account at no cost to you.
- Designed especially for kids! Extra-durable, waterproof labels perfect for backpacks, clothes, lunch containers, shoes, toys and more. Just peel and stick the labels to all your child’s things to keep them coming back home at the end of the day!
- To Order go to: www.campaigns.mabelslabels.com
- You will be asked to search for your School, Organization or Camp…Here you type Battalion Park School (it will automatically fill the box as you type) then give you a prompt to start shopping!
- Our school receives 20% commission on all sales!
- Either go to the website or download the app to schedule a one time or ongoing pickup of your refundable bottles and cans from your home.
- Once the total is calculated you will be notified and you can choose to donate the 70% return to Battalion Park School.
- #12, 110 Commercial Drive
- Drop and Go: advise the staff at the depot you want the proceeds of your refunds to go to Battalion Park School and we will receive 100% of the funds.
School Apparel – “School Spirit Raiser”
- 2 – 3 times per year you can purchase BPSC apparel: hoodies, t-shirts, hats, toques, stickers and backpacks!
- To order, please go to bpschoolcouncil.ca and click SHOP (note, our website might load slowly)
- All profits from the BPSC Apparel Store will go to Battalion Park School.
- Several times a year we will arrange for a trailer from Springbank Bottle Depot to collect your bottles in the community rink parking lot with all proceeds going to our school.
- Once a year, your children will be able to create an art piece in the classroom that can be turned into greeting cards to give out to family and friends. You can purchase your own child’s art cards with their art on the front and their name and age on the back.
- Our school can earn up to 40% of the proceeds from the sales.
- In the fall, when the apples are freshly picked from this wonderful family owned orchard in Vernon, BC, we will arrange for a delivery of pre-ordered apple boxes for your family to enjoy.
- The Davison Orchard fundraiser raised $1500 for our school and it was so great to (safely) connect with so many fantastic parents from both our community and surrounding neighbourhoods!
- Our last two bottle drives raised approximately $1300 and $1500 respectively. Thank you for all your bottles!!
- COBS Bread: $98
- Skip the Depot: $148
How we are using some of this money:
Artists in Residence (online this year)
Check out our page regularly for ongoing fundraising activities and updates on how we are doing.
Thank you for all of your support as we work to further enhance and support learning at Battalion Park School!